MLB Friday: Yankees vs Orioles, with batting insights for Odor, McKenna, Santander, Mancini, Mullins, Hays
Cedric Mullins is always a bright spot for Baltimore.@Orioles on Twitter

MLB Friday: Yankees vs Orioles, with batting insights for Odor, McKenna, Santander, Mancini, Mullins, Hays

New York Yankees at Baltimore Orioles, 7:05 pm EDT. Jordan Montgomery vs. Jordan Lyles.

Check out out offers at the bottom of the page for OddsJam, Caesars, PointsBet and FuboTV.

.
..

(EVanalytics is working out a number of bugs with this new daily baseball feature. Please be patient as this season's data accumulates and the data filtering improves. It's going to keep getting better and more betting oriented. And when it does, we'll add more games.)

The New York Yankees (4-3) will battle the Baltimore Orioles (1-5) on Friday night. Oddsmakers peg the Yankees as the big favorite with an implied win probablity of 65%, leaving the Orioles with a 35% chance to record a win. Based on the current odds the Yankees have an implied team total of 5.40 compared to 3.82 for the Orioles.

Orioles Insights:

  1. THE BAT X projects Rougned Odor in the 91st percentile as it relates to his home run skill.

  2. THE BAT X projects Ryan McKenna in the 94th percentile as it relates to his BABIP skill.

  3. Anthony Santander has primarily hit in the top-half of the lineup this year (0.83% of the time), but he is projected to bat 6th in the lineup in this matchup.

  4. THE BAT X projects Trey Mancini in the 89th percentile as it relates to his batting average skill.

  5. THE BAT X projects Cedric Mullins II in the 77th percentile when assessing his skill in avoiding strikeouts.

  6. Austin Hays has primarily hit in the back-half of the lineup this season (0.67% of the time), but he is projected to hit 4th in the lineup in this matchup.

NEW! Bettors Insider recommends OddsJam!

OddsJam is an odds comparison company that offers tools to help sports bettors become more profitable. OddsJam is the best tool for line shopping to get the best odds to become a more profitable sports bettor. We love their Arbitrage Alerts, which give you a real chance to make money using math and not your gut. Bet like a hedge fund manager! Sign up for OddsJam here!

PointsBet is NOW LIVE in Pennsylvania!

2 RISK-Free Bets up to $2,000!

1st bet matched up to $1,500, 2nd bet matched up to $500.

Sign up here!

Sign Up With Caesars! NOW LIVE in Illinois!

Bettors Insider is in the process of getting licensed in more states, but if you're in New York, New Jersey, Tennessee, Illinois or Iowa, and you're not signed up with Caesars Sportsbook, what are you waiting for? The commercials with JB Smoove, Halle Berry and the Mannings alone are worth a sign-up. And there are all kinds of perks. You can sign-up here.

Cut the Cord, Save money with Fubo TV

Fubo TV has lots of channels, tons of sports, a great price and a free trial. What could be better? Sign up for a FREE TRIAL of Fubo TV here. No hidden fees, Cancel anytime.Loyola

Related Stories

No stories found.