MLB Thursday: Blue Jays vs Yankees, Kevin Gausman takes on Luis Severino, after Vlad Guerrero Jr.'s 3 HR game
Vladimir Guerrero Jr., signaling he has two more homers to go.@BlueJays on Twitter

MLB Thursday: Blue Jays vs Yankees, Kevin Gausman takes on Luis Severino, after Vlad Guerrero Jr.'s 3 HR game

Toronto Blue Jays at New York Yankees, 7:05 pm EDT.

Check out out offers at the bottom of the page for OddsJam, Caesars, PointsBet and FuboTV.

.
..

The Toronto Blue Jays (4-2) will battle the New York Yankees (3-3) on Thursday night. Oddsmakers peg the Yankees as the slight favorite with an implied win probability of 54%, leaving the Blue Jays with a 46% chance to record a win. Based on the current odds the Blue Jays have an implied run total of 4.14 compared to 4.55 for the Yankees.

Blue Jays Insights:

  1. Vladimir Guerrero Jr. projects as the 3rd-best batter in MLB, via THE BAT X.

  2. THE BAT X projects Bo Bichette as the 10th-best hitter in MLB when estimating his BABIP ability.

  3. Projected catcher Zack Collins grades out as a horrible pitch framer, per THE BAT projection system.

Yankees Insights:

  1. THE BAT X projects Aaron Judge in the 96th percentile when assessing his batting average talent.

  2. Luis Severino projects as the 10th-best pitcher in the majors, via THE BAT.

  3. The New York Yankees bullpen profiles as the 3rd-best in the majors, via THE BAT.

NEW! Bettors Insider recommends OddsJam!

OddsJam is an odds comparison company that offers tools to help sports bettors become more profitable. OddsJam is the best tool for line shopping to get the best odds to become a more profitable sports bettor. We love their Arbitrage Alerts, which give you a real chance to make money using math and not your gut. Bet like a hedge fund manager! Sign up for OddsJam here!

PointsBet is NOW LIVE in Pennsylvania!

2 RISK-Free Bets up to $2,000!

1st bet matched up to $1,500, 2nd bet matched up to $500.

Sign up here!

Sign Up With Caesars! NOW LIVE in Illinois!

Bettors Insider is in the process of getting licensed in more states, but if you're in New York, New Jersey, Tennessee, Illinois or Iowa, and you're not signed up with Caesars Sportsbook, what are you waiting for? The commercials with JB Smoove, Halle Berry and the Mannings alone are worth a sign-up. And there are all kinds of perks. You can sign-up here.

Cut the Cord, Save money with Fubo TV

Fubo TV has lots of channels, tons of sports, a great price and a free trial. What could be better? Sign up for a FREE TRIAL of Fubo TV here. No hidden fees, Cancel anytime.Loyola

Related Stories

No stories found.